The Trump Suite
Holiday or Business Accommodation in Dungannon.
The Trump suite is a two-bedroom apartment with fully furnished with a two single bed and a double bed. The apartment is equipped with a flat screen TV, sofa bed, full kitchen with oven, mini fridge and washer. The Trump suite offers full sleeping and home amenities to guest staying for a few days or weeks.
At KC Accommodations we offer comfortable, clean and excellently furnished accommodations in the mid and east Ulster region of Northern Ireland. We have self-catering accommodations in Dungannon, Larne, Dromara, Belfast and Omagh, constantly meeting every guest’s leisure and business accommodation requirements.
We have been welcoming guests from across the globe since 2015, offering a mixture of traditional and modern Irish hospitality. All our properties are equipped with comfortable bedrooms, modern reception area, complete kitchen facilities and dining area. We ensure to provide hospitality not limited to sleeping accommodations but houses you can call your home away from home.
Free parking, Off-site parking,
Trump Suite Amenities
Capacity: sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1: 1 Double Bed & 1 Single Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 Single Bed
- Common spaces: Sofa Bed
- Suited for Children of all Ages
- Excellent Holiday Accommodation
- Perfect for Business Trips
- Located centrally in Northern Ireland, it’s a perfect base for your trip
- Longer stays upon request
- No Pets Allowed
- Central Heating
- Cot for Kids
- Cooker / Hub
- Hair Dryer
- Linens, Towels and Toiletries Provided
- Satellite TV
- Washing Machine
- Iron / Board
- Coffee Machine
- Payments Methods: Credit Card, Bank Transfer & Cash
- Check In: 3 pm
- Early Check-In upon request.
- Check Out: 12 noon
- Cleaning Service: once per week
- No smoking permitted indoors or on the property
- Cleaning Fee of £20 per stay
- 1 Bathrooms
- Free WiFi On the Property
- Fresh Irish Milk, Tea, Coffee
- Continental Breakfast
- Irish Tayto Crisps
- Locally Produced Irish Soda/Wheaten Bread
Transport & Accessibility
- Free, Secure On-Site Parking
- Taxi is available
- Walking Distance to Dungannon Bus Station
- Belfast International Airport 45 minutes; Can go by bus
- M1 Motorway by Car-7 minutes
- Belfast and Enniskillen-45 minutes
- Dublin-80 minutes
- Not Suitable for Wheelchairs
Love Dungannon – Local Attrations
Discover Northern Ireland
The beautiful and quaint nearby town of Dungannon is rich with history, architecture and outdoor sanctuaries to please locals and visitors alike. You won’t want to miss some of the town’s best sites, activities and restaurants!
Take a side trip to the coast and end the day on Irish Street for good food, fun and spirits.
Place Northern Ireland on your list of must-see locations, and make Dungannon your next destination.
You’ll love Ireland and especially this special town!
You’ll want to come back to see us again and again. See you soon!
- Hill of The O’Neill – Ranfurly House
- The Linen Green Designer Village
- Dungannon Park
- Dungannon Leisure Centre
- Dungannon Lavender Health Spa
- The Argory
- Peatlands Park
- Parkanaur Forest Park
- Benburb Valley Park and Castle
- Dungannon Golf Club
- Todds Leap
- Ulster American Folk Park
- Causeway Coastal Route
- Fermanagh Lakes
- Giant’s Causeway
- Marble Arch Caves Global Geopark
- Titanic Museum – Belfast
- Viscounts Restaurant
- Ellie’s Restaurant
- Deli On The Green
- Golf Club Restaurant
- The Shambles Restaurant
- The Brewer’s House
- Yankee Star Grillhouse
- Quinns Corner
- The Loft Coffee Bar & Restaurant
Things to do…
See the countryside and breathe in the fresh air on two wheels.
Shop for a unique treasure that reminds you of Ireland.
Relax over a few rounds at the Dungannon Golf Club.
Drop a line in at least one of the county’s finest fishing holes.
Hike to some of the most beautiful waterfalls in the world.
Give your family a break from the rat race and keep coming back.
Dine among friends for a culinary experience you won’t soon forget.
Enjoy a bit of Irish history to take back home with you.
GAME OF THRONES LOCATION TOURS
Get in on a Game of Thrones tour—it’s a chance of a lifetime.
Take in a morning run and refresh your soul under the Irish sun.
Stroll beautiful parks and lush gardens to your heart’s content.
Make some memories of a lifetime with those you love and cherish.
We’d love to hear from you!
We are constantly working to raise the bar on our services. If you have any questions on lodging availability or booking, or concerns about your experience, please let us know.