The Otton Suite
Holiday or Business Rental in Dungannon.
The Otton suite is a spacious one bedroom apartment benefiting from a fully serviced kitchen including cooker and washing machine. A cosy sitting area with a sofa which converts into a double bed if required and a 32 inch Flat screen tv add to your comfort. A spacious shower room and bedroom with a double bed complete the apartment.
Situated a short walk from Dungannon town centre this superb apartment is ground floor and accessible by wheelchair.
The Otton suite’s convenient location makes it the perfect base from which to explore all that Northern Ireland has to offer. From local attractions to the giants causeway, the marble arch caves and Belfast all within a 60 minute drive the Otton suite is the number one choice for both holiday and business travellers alike.
On-site free parking.
The Otton Suite Amenities
Capacity: Sleeps 3-4 (sofa bed in Lounge)
- Bedroom 1: 1 Double Bed
- Suited for Children of all Ages
- Excellent Holiday Accommodation
- Perfect for Business Trips
- Located centrally in Northern Ireland, it’s a perfect base for your trip
- Longer stays upon request
- No Pets Allowed
- Central Heating
- Cot for Kids
- Cooker / Hob
- Hair Dryer
- Linens, Towels and Toiletries Provided
- Satellite TV
- Washing Machine
- Iron / Board
- Coffee Machine
- Payments Methods: Credit Card, Bank Transfer & Cash
- Check In: 3 pm
- Early Check-In upon request.
- Check Out: 12 noon
- Cleaning Service: once per week
- No smoking permitted indoors or on the property
- Cleaning Fee of £20 per stay
- 1 Bathrooms
- Free WiFi On the Property
- Fresh Irish Milk, Tea, Coffee
- Continental Breakfast
- Irish Tayto Crisps
- Locally Produced Irish Soda/Wheaten Bread
Transport & Accessibility
- Free, Secure On-Site Parking
- Taxi is available
- Walking Distance to Dungannon Bus Station
- Belfast International Airport 45 minutes; Can go by bus
- M1 Motorway by Car-7 minutes
- Belfast and Enniskillen-45 minutes
- Dublin-80 minutes
- Suitable for Wheelchairs
Love Dungannon – Local Attrations
Discover Northern Ireland
The beautiful and quaint nearby town of Dungannon is rich with history, architecture and outdoor sanctuaries to please locals and visitors alike. You won’t want to miss some of the town’s best sites, activities and restaurants!
Take a side trip to the coast and end the day on Irish Street for good food, fun and spirits.
Place Northern Ireland on your list of must-see locations, and make Dungannon your next destination.
You’ll love Ireland and especially this special town!
You’ll want to come back to see us again and again. See you soon!
- Hill of The O’Neill – Ranfurly House
- The Linen Green Designer Village
- Dungannon Park
- Dungannon Leisure Centre
- Dungannon Lavender Health Spa
- The Argory
- Peatlands Park
- Parkanaur Forest Park
- Benburb Valley Park and Castle
- Dungannon Golf Club
- Todds Leap
- Ulster American Folk Park
- Causeway Coastal Route
- Fermanagh Lakes
- Giant’s Causeway
- Marble Arch Caves Global Geopark
- Titanic Museum – Belfast
- Viscounts Restaurant
- Ellie’s Restaurant
- Deli On The Green
- Golf Club Restaurant
- The Shambles Restaurant
- The Brewer’s House
- Yankee Star Grillhouse
- Quinns Corner
- The Loft Coffee Bar & Restaurant
Things to do…
See the countryside and breathe in the fresh air on two wheels.
Shop for a unique treasure that reminds you of Ireland.
Relax over a few rounds at the Dungannon Golf Club.
Drop a line in at least one of the county’s finest fishing holes.
Hike to some of the most beautiful waterfalls in the world.
Give your family a break from the rat race and keep coming back.
Dine among friends for a culinary experience you won’t soon forget.
Enjoy a bit of Irish history to take back home with you.
GAME OF THRONES LOCATION TOURS
Get in on a Game of Thrones tour—it’s a chance of a lifetime.
Take in a morning run and refresh your soul under the Irish sun.
Stroll beautiful parks and lush gardens to your heart’s content.
Make some memories of a lifetime with those you love and cherish.
We’d love to hear from you!
We are constantly working to raise the bar on our services. If you have any questions on lodging availability or booking, or concerns about your experience, please let us know.